::: Bureau of Engineering - City of Los Angeles :::
I want to:

The Sign On for the B permit and the Planning Case Referral Form (PCRF) has been revised. In the near future this log in will allow an individual and/or agency to apply for any permit/service offered by the Bureau of Engineering for the purposes of construction in the public right of way.

Permits which must be obtained by a designated pre-qualified group such as Sewer permits and Utility permits will be restricted.

(1) If requesting a Preliminary Design Meeting with Permit Case Management, you will need to register an account. Fees may apply.

©  1999-2021 Bureau of Engineering
Department of Public Works, City of Los Angeles.

Device-Neutral, Web-Responsive